22 October 2009

NOOOO!!!!!!!

I was watching T.V. on what I like to call: "A mixed Channel". Because of it's different ratings for things. I was watching a (M) rated show, and the show up next was (R16) and it was blocked (Ew it's not like I want to watch (R16) Shows! Who do you think I am!?). There was ONE MORE MINUTE LEFT, and I just wanted to watch "The Wrap up", and it suddenly go black, with two blue signs, one asking for a "Pin Number" to unblock it. WHAT THE HELL!?! THE OTHER SHOW I WAS WATCHING (thank you very much) had ONE MORE MINUTE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment