17 October 2009

Jonas:Ahh, my ears!!!!

I hate the Jonas Brothers, I hate their television show, I have hated them ever since they wrote the song Love Bug, when I saw Disney Channels' trashy small ad break documentary, I saw them filming their "Big Finish", I thought there will be a actual Big Finish. No, not really, no. It was really slow. If I wanted to waste my time writing to a "member" of Jonas (BTW Jonas fans you ain't writing to your "future husband" your writing to a computer which is going shred your trashy love letters) this is what I'll say:

Dear Jonas,
YOU ARE MEANT TO KEEP YOUR AUDIENCE AWAKE!!!!!!
YOU ARE UGLY X3!!!!!
Luv Ellie.

Yeah that's right I'll go there(if I want to waste my time)!
They are no heart throb, don't waste your time, especially for those 10 year olds' your not dating one of the Jonas Brothers anytime soon, they will get arrested (I would like to see that).

No comments:

Post a Comment