22 December 2010

WHAT WILL I LOOK LIKE!!!!????

Okay, sorry in this morning I am going through a lot of phases. And in this phase I am trying to find out what I would like in the drawing style of Anime. I've typed in 'Ellie Anime' into google and I got some very VERY vague response. Like most of the responses was my colour hair. Does anyone know ANY websites where you can take one of your pictures and in a computer like way they do an anime for you? Or can anyone draw anime? I would REALLY like to know!
What I look like:
Hair Colour: Brown
Eye Colour: Hazel (lately it's been looking a little brown)
Face Shape: Oval
Hair Length: Chest Length
Teeth: (as quoted) 'Weird'
Hair Parting: Middle
Hair style: Naturally Straight, usually down or in a pony tail
Eyebrows: Apartly one is longer than the other, but I don't see the difference, Mi Mi pointed it out and she talks about it occasionally, to be honest it makes me a little insercure.....
Facial markings: Freckles
Annoying thing that I hate: That huge pimple in between my eyebrows! Arg! It won't go away. Most peoples solutions is to pop it, but it ain't poppin'
And that's about it. I doubt I'll get a response because I never do.
Oh yeah, I haven't done this in a while! TWILIGHT! TWILIGHT! JUSTIN BIEBER!JB! MILEY CYRUS! HARRY POTTER! J.K. ROWLING! LA LA LA! GLEE! ANGELINA JOLIE! BLANKET MAN! KING HENRY THE VIII! NARNIA!

No comments:

Post a Comment