22 December 2010

Another tag from Elle...

1) Which holiday do you celebrate? Christmas, New Years.
2) What are you doing for the holidays this year? Going to my great aunts place for dinner.
3) What's your favorite holiday drink? Milk with Chocolate and cookies or Sprite (for christmas dinner).
4) Candy cane or Gingerbread men? Ginger bread men.
5) What's your favorite holiday/Christmas song? Snoopy's Christmas (got introduced to it this year)
6) What's the weirdest gift you've ever received? A left-handed calender for lefties, my grandma had meant to give it to Te Te but Te Te is right handed (I am the only leftie in my family).
7) Have you ever made a snowman? No. We have christmas in the summer.
8) What is your favorite winter fragrance? Sausages on the BQQ for christmas brunch.
9) What is at the top of your list this Christmas? (or whichever holiday you celebrate!)Vampire Diaries Season 1 (is it even out yet?), or Glee Season 2 (is that even out yet either), or Tomorrow, when the war began (is THAT out?).
10) What is most important to you about the holidays? I know this is going to sound really self-centred but I don't like being cheesey, and I am gonna say PRESENTS! Hey! I'm 13!

No comments:

Post a Comment