04 June 2010

"OMG you like someone?!"

"Awww, nah aye! I just happen to think about this particular person all the time and admire their looks!"
People are SO annoying when it comes to this topic. People feel ashamed and emabarassed when the other person finds out. Or the whole school and work place finds out. When you play truth or dare and you choose truth, the first question comes to mind is............. "Who do you LIKE?"
What do you mean "Who do I like?!", I like my cousins, I like my cats.....?
And they say "NO, who do you LIKE-LIKE!?!"
And I say "I SAID that I like my cousins, my cats, etc., etc.!! What DO YOU WANT?!"
And they roll their eyes at me. Do you want me to go all Princeipal on you!? 'Cuz I can! See!: "Don't YOU roll your eyes at me like that!!"
Then suddenly it starts to make sense! "No! Who do you LIKE-LIKE?! Like who do you have a crush on?!"
Actually it didn't start to make sense. "So you mean?: Who do I like-like so much I want crush them?! Like what type of crush? Step on them?"
Next thing you know they start getting pissed. "NO!!!! WHO do YOU want to GO OUT with!!??"
......................... That didn't make sense either.
"So like out to the movies?!"
They roll their eyes (and maybe start laughing, and groom their hair a little).
"YES!!! Like on a DATE!!!" They at least TRY to explain.
"On what date?! 24th of june, 5th of September?!...........?!"
By now in real life the people in my class will decide Truth or Dare is no fun anymore while I am playing it. Like the next wet lunchtime where we have to stay and inside "Be friends" with the people in our class, and I am sick. Which is a bit demanding. And unlikely. I have to either a) have the chicken pox or b) be throwing up or c) have a serious, contagous illness which requires me have to stay at home all day.
But when it comes to the game of Truth or Dare, there is always going to be a guy involved, whether it is a question about your top 5 or if you still have any love for that guy you liked when you were 7 years of age.

No comments:

Post a Comment