19 February 2010

How to encourage a heathy lifestyle for your children...

TO BE TOLD: I am not an expert, but I am very observant, and it is just what I RECOMEND. As a Tween myself I can understand how children react or think (at least some children).

1. Try not to drink as much around your children, they are less revealed to it and less likely to drink as much.
2. For young child (mostly) at a less mature age they can more easily (maybe) adapt to new diets (unless they have a serious allergy that makes them unable to eat that food product or range of food products).
3. Get them involved in sport at a early age it is more impressive in schools as they get older.
4. Tickle them (a lot), it is better for their meantal health and them trying to run away makes they use the energy in their bodies (from food) so it reduces the chance of too much weight gain.
REMEMBER I AM NOT A EXPERT - JUST A 12 YEAR OLD GIRL TELLING YOU WHAT I HAVE BEEN TAUGHT, TOLD, AND LEARNT.
THANKS.

1 comment: