08 September 2010

Updates....

I went to see 'Tomorrow when the war began' movie on the 4.9.10 (Fourth of September 2010, Sunday). I thought it was really good. They should I really liked Chris. He was definetely very funny. So I began reading the book that night (no, I didn't BUY it that night, it was already in our bookshelf, I just never read it because I thought it would be through the guys of a guy (I know that sounds really sexist, but I find reading a book through the eyes of a guy, is just kind of.... boring, guys do all this stupid stuff, and then you read their minds and your heart goes PLUNK, well, wasn't that a disappointment? That's how the writers portray a guys mind anyway), and the only reason I thought it was through the eyes of a guy, was because everyone I knew who read it was a guy). And I finished it in two days (counting that night). But I must admit the book was pretty short. But I am SO glad that there are more books, which means more movies! Although mum said that there were very few people in the cinema for the movie being on it's 3rd day of realease, so it may have not been sucessful enough for a secound, but I pointed out that, there will be more success in Australia too. And you cannot just assume from one night in a cinema. And plus it was a Sunday, so the people it was directed at was busy studying (teenagers). So, duh. I just HOPE I am right. It is really good, and I am NOT being sarcastic.

No comments:

Post a Comment