22 August 2010

The lucky ones.....

So the ones that DO have summer at the moment here is some ideas for what you could do.
1. Summer Camp. I hear you have it on your end. However I don't.
2. If you have camera, time, and inspiration, make a music video.
3. Go walking barefoot, apparently it makes people seem 'deep', and 'intresting'. Especially if you do it on something soft, like sand or grass.
4. Act 5 year old and build a sand castle.
5. Have wet t-shirt relay race. Lets pretend I know that means, because I googled the ideas and didn't copy and paste, because I know to write ideas..... properly.
6. Picnic at the park. Fun. If your park doesn't have graffiti or smell like dangerous/illeagal subtances.
7. Eat pig, and enjoy a homemade Ice-cream sandwich.
8. Have a movie night in your summer home. Maybe even double dare your friend to skinny dip into the sea near by.
9. Grab a blanket and prepare for some grass stains, so you can ly on that blanket and read.... or whatever you want to do with that time in the sun on your grass stained blanket.
10. Go bike riding.
11. Swim. I hear you are meant to do that in the summer..... Of course people do that in the summer. I do, I don't need to hear about it, I can enjoy the experience myself, I don't to 'hear it'.
12. Sleep in your backyard under the stars, just check the weather forcast, make sure it isn't going to rain.
13. Fill your Summer Journal with intresting/fun photos, while you write about your experiences.
14. Make a website, actually no, otherwise no one will go to my blog..... shouldn't have given you the idea....
15. Paint your toenails, like you don't do that already.
16. Redecorate your room.
17. Bathe your pet, just make sure it isn't a cat.
18. Take your pet for a walk.
Have *extereme* fun.

No comments:

Post a Comment