14 November 2009

My Birthday.

Hey guys, it is nearly my Birthday, so I am preparing for the party. But I think it might be a bit exspensive. First we will book out a whole entire pool. Eating fish and chips with a few other things there. Then making our way back to my house. With twinkly white lights hangy around the living room (where we will sleep.) and outside in the garden (the ones in the garden will be solar powered. Echo!). We will move the kitchen table so we can fit 16 girls. We'll ask if girls can bring their own mattresses, pillows, blankets/duvets/sleeping bags. I want a angel cake like those wedding cakes like that "two stories" thing. White icing with pink icing squirted around the sides and on the "the top story" saying "Happy Birthday". Pink candles. Also helium white balloons.



No comments:

Post a Comment