18 January 2011

I want a doooooggg

If you didn't all ready know. I have wanted a dog all my life. I am just a dog person. I have two cats, and they are three I think, so I hope they will just get used to the dog over time. Because we are getting a dog after my family and I get back from Europe. I want a girl. And mum seems to have her heart pretty set on a Yorkshire Terrier, even though my brother wants a Miniature Schnauzer, but I don't want a girl with a mustache. Like I know that Yorkshire Terriers a mustache too, but Miniature Schnauzer's are grey, so I makes the dog look even MORE like an old business man. I'll show you.
Girl Yorkshire Terrier:

Girl Miniature Schnauzer:

Boy Yorkshire Terrier:

Boy Miniature Schnauzer:
DO YOU SEE WHAT I AM TALKING ABOUT!!!!!?????
And what should I name her? Blossom? Raine? Adelaide? Ava? Callista? Cynitha? Venus? Aphrodite? Candy? You have no idea how important this is to me. This dog is going to be my girlfriend. This dog is going to be my sister (I don't have a sister not even my cats, my guinea pigs were sold as girls at the pet shop but WEREN'T girls, Chloe (my mum's cat which died) was more like an aunt to me). This dog is going to be my best friend (my friends never really thought I was BFF material, like we were close, but they liked other people more....>:()

No comments:

Post a Comment