06 April 2011

Should I give my forum a name?

Hmmm? What shall I call my readers? My forum? My dolls? My gals? My bimbos? My followers LOL get cuz it is like a cult but on the internet and blogging and twitter.... haha ha ha? Not funny. My cheeleaders? Nah. But I really want to KNOW! My gangstas? I asked on facebook. Hmmm. Alot people are going to answers with "Your blog is gay and I don't give a shit". That's right coz I am a BAD girl, I don't use astrix anymore! Actually astrix don't make a difference. Because you know what I'm saying anyway. Don't worry I am NOT going to increase or DECREASE the rate of my swearing, it is going to stay the same. And just because I swear doesn't mean I encourage it, it is actually alot better if you DON'T coz at the rate I'm going I am not allowed anywhere any young children under the age of 12 anymore unless they're my brother which I have one of and as sad is it is I have to live with him. Actually I was JUST KIDDING I do hang around kids, it's just when I stub my toe or drop something important (don't make any jokes about me dropping children coz I don't, and then a concerned reader will get the authorities involved and it'll be this whole big mess that YOU started) like much less important than a child but more important than homework, that's when I start swearing. And if I DO swear in front of a child it'll be completely unintentional. So going back on topic what should I call my forum. And DON'T suggest 'My little fuckers' because that'll just be wrong, increase my swearing rate, and I'll be banned from blogging until I leave my shelter of my mother's roof which will be in..... *does maths* in five years at the LEAST. So that's a long time. Until next time... THINK OF NAMES FOR YA'LL SELVES!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment