20 November 2010

WOW

WOW, you guys. I did say something that attracted readers! It says since the 16th of October I have recived 734 viewers in total (I am not totally sure that is the correct date or total). But it say in the last TWENTY FOUR HOURS I have got 30 readers! Isn't that insane!?! That is the best birthday present ever (from over the internet)!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I'll Copy and Paste all the countries that have had 1 single person click on my blog link. And BTW there are more readers in the USA than in my OWN country.
United States (US) 106
United Kingdom (GB) 57
New Zealand (NZ) 15
Australia (AU) 9
Canada (CA) 8
India (IN) 6
Philippines (PH) 5
Netherlands (NL) 3
Malaysia (MY) 3
France (FR) 2
Finland (FI) 2
Ireland (IE) 2
Latvia (LV) 2
Norway (NO) 2
Germany (DE) 2
Czech Republic (CZ) 1
Denmark (DK) 1
Iceland (IS) 1
Sweden (SE) 1
Estonia (EE) 1
Lithuania (LT) 1
Poland (PL) 1
Pakistan (PK) 1
Singapore (SG) 1
Sri Lanka (LK) 1
Indonesia (ID) 1
Mauritius (MU) 1
South Africa (ZA) 1
Thailand (TH) 1
Cayman Islands (KY) 1
Egypt (EG) 1
Malta (MT) 1
Qatar (QA) 1
United Arab Emirates (AE) 1
Oman (OM) 1
Macedonia (MK) 1
PS some of these Countries I have never heard of before, hey I'm only thirteen (I LOVE THAT WORD ttthhhiiiirrrrttttteeeennnn, don't you?!?).

No comments:

Post a Comment