04 October 2010

Music

I know you guys listen to music, and I do too. So, I thought I could tell you songs I LUUVVV at the moment. And you could maybe look them up on Youtube or iTunes incase you haven't heard them. I am known to not to have the BEST music tastes, but it's what I like.
Magic-B.o.B
Airplanes-Hayley Williams ft. B.o.B
Careful-Paramore
The only exception-Paramore
Written in the stars-Tinie Tempah
My first kiss-30h!3 ft. Ke$ha
Take it off-Ke$ha
Keep holding on-Avril Lavigne
Womanizer-Britney Spears
The club can't handle me-Flo-rida ft. David Guetta
Saturday-Basshunter
Fifteen-Taylor Swift
Mine-Taylor Swift
I like it-Enrique Iglesias ft. Pitbull
Dj got us falling in love-Usher
Symphonies-Dan Black ft. Kid Cudi
Just the way you are-Bruno Mars
Who knew-P!nk
I like that-Unknown artist
Already gone-Kelly Clarkson
California Gurls-Katy Perry ft. Snoop Dogg
Teenage Dream-Katy Perry
I kissed a girl-Katy Perry
So there you are! These are some artists who DO have my approval! :D XD

No comments:

Post a Comment